NuGen Packaging has been committed from day one to providing environmentally sound packaging solutions to our clients . We understand the need to reduce our carbon footprint, keep our oceans and lands free of materials that will harm our precious ecosystem. We know that consumer goods companies, large and small, are also committed to doing their part to save our planet. This commitment is why we continually search for the most cost effective, sustainable packaging that maintain performance and efficiencies in every area of product life and beyond.
Our partners are equally committed to sustainable solutions and business models. Together, we’re committed to maintaining the standards set by the Sustainable Packaging Coalition in developing and manufacturing sustainable packaging:
Is beneficial, safe & healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle;
- Meets market criteria for both performance and cost;
- Is sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy;
- Optimizes the use of renewable or recycled source materials;
- Is manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices;
- Is made from materials healthy throughout the life cycle;
- Is physically designed to optimize materials and energy;
- Is effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial closed loop cycles.